David & Athayde advises clients before the NMA - National Mining Agency, State Departments of Environment, Public Prosecutor?s Office, MMA - Ministry of Environment, highlighting the following activities:
- Administrative and judicial disputes in mineral matter;
- Legal assistance in negotiations for sale and/or lease of mineral rights;
- Development of opinions and consultations on Mining Law;
- Research and review of procedures to evaluate the regularity and identification of risks in procedures for obtaining Mining Rights;
- Contracts with land (surface) owners;
- Lawsuits involving mining rights and in relation to the rights and obligations of land (surface) owners.